If you have decided on your prefered course and would like to apply, please come around and see our friendly staff at the student service centre. You will need to bring along the following items:
- A completed application form (download it here)
- One copy of all relevant certificates (SPM, STPM, forecast results if applicable, certs for college courses...)
- For Malaysians: one copy of your IC and two passport size pictures
- For non-malaysians: three copies of your passport (all pages!) and six passport size pictures
- Application, Admission and Registration fee, for diploma and degree courses are RM550 for local students and RM3000 for international students.
Please note, total course fees may be slighlty higher for foreign students.
Where is KDU?
We're easy to find.
KDU University College is located in Damansara Jaya, right where the LDP and the Sprint Highway to KL intersect.
Our address is:
KDU University College Sdn. Bhd.
SS22/41 Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 603 - 7953 6688
Fax: 603 - 7953 6699 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counseling Hours are:
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 7.00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 10.00am - 3.00pm
For emergency assistance students can contact the
019 335 8123