Here's your chance to win some serious money! Join this video competition, have fun shooting and editing a short film, and take home big prizes.
Details can be found on the www.leaderonomics.com website.
1. It is a video making competition for students. They can form a group up to 3 to create the video.
2. All they need to do is to approach someone with an interest occupation (in fact, any occupation) and follow them around for one day.
3. Edit the video into a 3 to 5 minutes clip with a minimum of 5 scenes which explain the main tasks, challenges, requirements and rewards of the job.
4. No professional cameras needed - students can use their mobile phones, digital camera, DV cam or HD DV cam. (akthough I would highly recommend opting at least for a decent video camera, rather than a mobile phone.)
- Watch a sample video here
- Prizes: RM10K for 1st prize; RM5K for 2nd prize and 3 x RM1K consolation prizes
- Deadline: 30th June 2011 (internal deadline). I will collect the videos for internal vetting.