The epicentre of student life is the cafeteria of KDU University College: KDU Square.
A wide variety of choices awaits you, when it comes to deciding what to have for breakfast, lunch or as a snack in between classes. Often enough you'll find it hard to make up your mind, simply because there is such a vast variety:
- The ethnic counter offers chinese and local delicacies
- At the western counter you'll find variety of meat chops, pasta and burgers
- the Deli Bar, with salads, sandwiches and delicious pastry
- our budget corner with mamak store style food
- and a massive selection of beverages at the beverage counter
But most of all, KDU Square is the place to simply get together, discuss your assignments or plans for the night, make friends or surf the interweb via the wireless network.